(PITTSBURGH) – State Senator Devlin Robinson will hold grand opening celebrations for his district offices to provide an opportunity for residents of the 37th Senate District to learn about ways his office can help with state-related issues.
“I am hosting grand opening events to provide people in the community the chance to talk to me and my district office staff, learn about the variety services that we can provide, and share any legislative concerns or suggestions,” Senator Robinson said. “We are excited to meet the people we represent so that we can all work together. I encourage residents to stop by, say hello and learn what services we offer.”
Robinson and his team will welcome visitors from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Thursday, May 20 at the Bethel Park office, 1700 N Highland Road, Suite 307. Visitors will be welcomed from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Friday, May 21, at the Robinson office, 200 Cedar Ridge Drive, Suite 206.
Residents planning to attend are encouraged to RSVP at by calling 412-785-3070. Masks will be required at the events.
State-related services offered in Robinson’s district offices includes:
- Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
- Assistance with PennDOT paperwork, such as lost cards, changes, corrections, special plates and handicapped placards.
- PACE and PACENET applications.
- Help with public assistance, such as Medicaid and food stamp applications. Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
- Birth and death certificate applications.
- Access to state tax forms.
- Voter registration forms.
- Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
“I want my constituents to know that my staff and I are here to do everything possible to meet and exceed their expectations both at home and in Harrisburg,” Senator Robinson said.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the district offices have been serving constituents via appointment. To schedule an appointment for either the Bethel Park or Robinson Township offices, constituents are asked to call 412-785-3070.
The 37th Senate District is made up of portions of Allegheny and Washington counties.
# # #
CONTACT: Elizabeth Weitzel